Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Next Season

   In my first blog post I spoke about trying to get stand in tickets for the show.  As you know I was unsuccessfull at getting in, but I am truly looking forward to watching the show live next season.  I will send as many emails to the show this August as I can to enter in the lottery system.  I'm sure they are thousands of people who send emails every year in hope to get on the show, but who know maybe I'll get lucky.  If I don't get chosen next season to attend a show I will try my chances again at getting in with a stand by ticket.  Next season I will be more prepared and I will know what to expect.  Even though this current season isn't over yet, I'm excited to see what next season will bring.  I'm already curious to find out if there will be any cast members leaving and who the new ones will be.  It will also be interesting to see what hosts will be chosen for next year.  I'm looking forward to next season, I'm sure the new sketches will not disapoint.

No comments:

Post a Comment